I’m an artist, a painter. Apart from the beautiful art of living which I believe exists in everybody, I have been so fortunate to be gifted with the art of painting as well. It has always been a great feeling to be able to share my rich, beautiful inner world with the outer world through magical paints and the paintbrushes as my means of expressing myself. Even before I knew myself, I knew colors and their wonderful world, and I have always been floating in this unique, fantastic world.
I graduated from Azad University in 2001, and started my professional painting then. I have figurative style and my tools are oil paints on canvas.
I have participated in the following exhibitions:
- Poster exhibition “The Culture of Peace and Dialogue Among Civilizations”, 2001, which was rated as “High and Brilliant” by UNICEF
- Sketching Biennial, Atashzad & Barg Gallery, 2002
- Painting Exhibition, Cafe Aks, 2003
- Group Painting Exhibition, Laleh Gallery, 2004
- Group Illustration Exhibition, Arasbaran Gallery, 2009
- Group Illustration Exhibition, Laleh Gallery, 2009
- Group Illustration Exhibition, Momayez Gallery(Iran Artists), 2010
- Group Illustration Exhibition, Art messe Bremen(Germany), 2010
- Group Illustration Exhibition, Bahar Gallery(Iran Artists), 2012
- Group Illustration Exhibition, Summer Gallery(Iran Artists), 2013
- Group Illustration Exhibition, Ariya Gallery, 2013
- Group Illustration Exhibition, Arasbaran Gallery(Modernity), 2014
Since I have got my B.A in graphics, and due to my experience as a designer, I’ve completed many projects including web sites, brochures, logos, stationary, and much more. I’ve also had the opportunity to work with various talented art directors, creative directors and other designers that have contributed to my unique aesthetic style.
I have focused on illustration in the past few years , I use “acrylic paints on hard paper”; and of course sometimes I do digital painting with my computer which is a good friend of mine and helps me to do my creation in another dimension as well. I love children’s world very much, and believe illustration is the way I am planning to continue.